2021 Flyfishers’ Club of Oregon Auction and Keith Hansen Memorial Paddle Raise
The 2021 Flyfishers’ Club of Oregon Auction and Keith Hansen Memorial Paddle Raise is taking place online this year.
It opens on May 17 at 8 am PT and closes on May 23 at 8 pm PT.
We will be celebrating the work of the North Umpqua Coalition to improve the presence of wild fish in that region of our state. Our paddle raise will help with repairing the damage done by forest fires in that area as we will dedicate funds raised to support the work of the Coalition.
We are honored to have one of Oregon’s finest guides, with an equal commitment to conservation, as our Honorary Co-chair for 2021: Brian Silvey. He has been engaged in conservation as long as he’s been an angler and guide. He grew up on the Deschutes and Sandy rivers, and has spent thirty-years guiding on those waters.
We have completed our twenty fantastic auction items! Many favorites are back, and some fabulous new ones. There are great fishing guides, food events, venues to stay at, and the infamous “Spectacular Goodie Boxes” filled with beverages, flies, gift certificates and treats.
For detailed information, please register for the auction soon so you can make plans with friends for those events you want to secure. You can use this link to set up your account.
- Drift Boat Fly Fishing for Two – Dave Moskowitz, The Conservation Angler
- Spanish Seafood Paella with Spanish Wine Pairings – Janet Arenz, Curt Marr, Jose Olavarrieta
- 3 Racks of BBQ Pork Loin Ribs – Delivered! – Mike Collins
- Guided Fly Fishing Trout Trip – John Wall, The Portland Fly Shop
- Coastal Cabin at Cannon Beach – Jim Stallcup
- Leonetti Cellars Pair – Lisa Hansen
- Bandon Treehouse – Bruce Oldenburg
- Guided Saltwater Fly Fishing Trip On Puget Sound – Capt Nicholas Clayton, South Sound Skiffs
- A Grand Day Out (Fishing Trip with River Choices) – Mark Metzdorff
- 3 Night Stay at Luxury Home in Manzanita – Danna Kittell, Starfish Luxury Rentals
- Half-pounder Fly Fishing – Mark Sherwood, Native Fish Society
- A Night at Steamboat Inn – Melinda and Travis Woodward
- Fall Steelhead Guided Trip for 4 Anglers – Monica Wall, The Portland Fly Shop; and Chris Matthews, Semper Fly Guide Service
- Historic Fitzpatrick Homestead on Deschutes – Sally Bachman and the Bachman Family
- Leonetti Cellars 2016 & 2018 Merlots – Bob and Becky Lowry
- Rocky Ridge Ranch Lakes – Carol Joy Ryan and the Ryan Family
- Famed “CREEL” Literary Set of Fishing Stories – Flyfisher Club of Oregon member donors
- Rustic & Charming Cabin on the Deschutes River – Curt Marr and Janet Arenz
- Spectacular Goodie Box from the Flyfishers’ Club of Oregon – FCO Board Members
Our raffle item is a Spectacular Goodie Box from the Flyfishers’ Foundation that includes the following amazing items:
Singleton Single Malt Scotch / $200 Gorge Flyshop Gift Certificate / Ingredients and Recipe for James Bond’s Vesper Martini – Gordon’s Gin, Gordon’s Vodka, Lillet Servir Tres Frais / Woodward Canyon 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon / Lunazul Double Barrell Reposado,100% Agave Tequila / 4pk/pints Foreland Nameless Rivers IPA w/ Fish Opener / Alaskan smoked sockeye salmon / Robert Matteri 2014 Estate Pinot Noir / “Raising the Ghost” Steelhead DVD / 6 Custom-tied RRR Monster Trout Flies / 6 custom-tied BlueMax Steelhead flies / BlueMax fishing hat / Dry Fly Gin / Everybody’s Brewing, White Salmon 6pk Local Logger Lager, 6pk Mountain Mama Citra Pale Ale / 7 Sirens White Rum / “A River Seen Right: A Fly Fisherman’s North Umpua” by Michael Baughman / “The Orvis Guide to Fly Fishing for Carp” by Kirk Deeter
Our online bidding portal is open for business! You can use this link to set up your account, preview our auction items, make a cash donation, and purchase raffle tickets. Please note that bidding on auction items begins May 17 at 9 am PT.
How to Register as an Online Bidder
We suggest using Google Chrome or Firefox as your web browser and recommend using a personal email address to access the online auction site. Follow these steps to create your online bidder account.
1. Click the GET STARTED button in the upper right corner of this page.
2. Click the Create Account green bar at the top of the page.
3. Enter your e-mail address.
4. Check your email for the confirmation link, and click on that link.
5. Complete your registration process by entering your contact information, credit card and creating a password.
How to Bid on Auction Packages
Once your account is created you can bid on packages anywhere once the bidding time opens up. It is incredibly simple and designed to help you easily manage your bids. Follow the steps below and get started now.
1. After registering, access the Online Bidding page by clicking Start Bidding on this page.
2. Log-in to your account by entering your username, which is your email, and password.
3. Select the package you wish to bid on by clicking that package.
4. Select Bid More and choose your bid increment.
Bidding Opens: May 17 at 9 am (PT)
Bidding Closes: May 23 at 8 pm (PT)
You will only be charged for donations you make or auction packages you win.